Once you have placed your order we will email you a confirmation and then send you another email when your order is dispatched with your tracking number and other information. You can also go to Royal Mail's website and track your order with your tracking number.
UK orders placed by 3 pm Monday-Friday will be dispatched the same day
Orders received after 3 pm on Friday and over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday*.
Delivery is within 2-3 days for UK customers, other countries vary.
*Excluding Bank & Public Holidays.
Returns & Refunds
If you receive your item and you feel that you'd like to exchange it for a different size, colour or alternatively you'd like your money back, please email us with your name, address, order reference and whether you want a refund or an exchange. We ask that you don't wear the item although trying it on is fine and that you send it back to us in its original condition within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Please post returned items to the following address: (We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive it)
We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person due to our health and safety policy.
When returning your items, please remember the following:
- We will not refund items if the swing-tags have been removed
- Returns should be packaged in a respectful manner. Postage may not be refunded if the dress has not been packed in an orderly manner
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties
- Refunds will be given once the items are received by us and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you
- Your refund will be credited to the same card or PayPal account from which you made your original payment from, or left as credit to be used on the next order (exchange)
- Refunds can take 7-14 working days to reflect in your account
- Should you wish to exchange your item/s for a different size or colour, please be sure to indicate so on the Returns Form
When will I not be eligible for a refund or exchange?
Certain items are non-refundable. We reserve the right to refuse refunds on items if the product is in such a condition that the item needs to be reduced in price for resale. When trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume or deodorant, as we are unable to accept an item where there is evidence that the item has been worn or damaged or if it has a mark or scent on it.
Refunds will not be granted on the following criteria, and the item/s will be sent back to you:
- Marked clothing i.e. makeup, deodorant marks
- Item has been worn and smells of perfume, deodorant, body odour
- Tags are not intact
- Item has not been returned to us within our 14 working day Return Policy (you may be offered an exchange but you must pay the postage cost of us sending you the new item)
- Items were purchased for under £10 - these are non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless unforeseen conditions apply.
- Sale items are non-refundable, an exchange is possible if you agree to cover shipping costs.
Acknowledgement of receiving a refund item
We'll send you an email notification to let you know when we have received your item. Please note this can take up to 2 days after the item reaches us.
If you still haven't received an email from us, please get in touch on:
We'll be happy to help!
Please fill this form out and put it into the parcel before posting so we can process your refund as efficiently as possible!